X-Wood is a premium grade 16mm PVC cladding with a beautiful smooth woodgrain finish.
A highly durable board, it is a composite of three different layers each with its own high performance credentials.
- A heavy duty plastic foam core
- A durable solid plastic skin
- A superior coating from market leading Renolit colour film manufacturer featuring a woodgrain effect finish
X-Wood cladding in woodgrain can be used in any situation where timber might traditionally be fitted and can be installed horizontally or vertically.
The system includes a colour co-ordinated range of strong Aluminium trims for a professional long lasting finish.
Suitable for whole facades, gable ends and dormers.
- No more painting
- Can be fixed vertically or horizontally
- Quick and Easy to install
- Light-weight and easy to handle
- Environmentally friendly
- Looks and feels like wood
- Virtually maintenance free
- Dimensionally stable
Discover a new product in the range. Urban gives you the same advantages as X-Wood cladding but with a beautiful wood effect embossed finish.
The same 16mm thick cladding, with a dense cappuccino colour core giving a real likeness to wood, and finished with a durable embossed outer PVC skin.
Two fitting options
• Standard board: joined with Butt Joint
• ‘Clic’ Board: Fitted with interlocking CLIC joint (No butt joint required)
All X-wood cladding products are 5 metres in length and come in packs of 2.
Download the full cladding brochure here.