For Mock Tudor Boards, our Polyurethane Replica Wood is manufactured to a high quality using textured grains identical to natural oak, available in a range of Sharp colours. Replica Wood is designed to replace your rotting, unsightly Mock Tudor Boards to give you a long lasting, low maintenance alternative, that saves you money and adds value to your home. We also offer Composite Render Panels which are a maintenance free alternative to cement render.
Polyurethane Replica Wood used as Mock Tudor Boards gives your home the following benefits:
- Improves appearance – Replica Wood used for Mock Tudor Boards will restore your home to its original natural colour.
- Oak grain – Manufactured to a high quality, using textured grains that are identical to natural oak.
- Authentic colours –Available in a range of Sharp Tudor-style colours. Durable and long lasting thanks to an exclusive colour bonding process. (Custom colours on request).
- Tudor style –Takes your home back to the distinct, sharp Tudor style.
- Maintenance free – Replica Wood is made with Polyurethane. A hard wearing, durable, long lasting material.
- Weather resistant – Unlike normal wood, which suffers considerably at the hands of lashing rain and harsh winters, Replica Wood is hardly affected.
- Lightweight – Weighing approximately 1kg per metre, Replica Wood as Mock Tudor Boards are easy to manoeuvre and install.
- Long lasting – Lasting considerably longer than normal wood, Replica Wood used for Mock Tudor Boards is backed by our 15 year Guarantee.
- Money saving – Replica Wood used as Mock Tudor Boards are low maintenance, no more regular expensive refurbishment.
- Adds value to your home – Adds new life to the outside of your home, Mock Tudor Boards make it more attractive and help it stand out for potential buyers.
Available in 4 authentic, natural looking colours.
Mock Tudor Boards are available in a range of Sharp Tudor-style colours that are durable and long lasting thanks to an exclusive colour bonding process. (Custom colours on request).
Our composite boards are a preferred alternative to cement render and wooden Tudor boards.