Enterprise Composite Decking
Enterprise offer a revolutionary composite decking with a unique blend of wood and plastic that replicates traditional timber without the maintenance and hazards.
Our hollow core boards all come with a sturdy rib construction and are all reversible with the option of narrow spaced grooves and wider spaced grooves.
Both sides are a robust anti-slip walking surface.
- Choice of 4 colours and 2 design options
- Easy to install
- Unique removable clip system for easy access
- Made using Eco-friendly materials
- Maintenance free – requires no upkeep
- Highly anti-slip in the wet
- Does not rot, splinter or wrap
- Does not host algae growth
- UV weather stable
- Resistant to food and drink stains
- Intricate natural woodgrain detail
- Invisible ‘lost head’ fixing
- Wide choice of designs and colours
- Environmentally friendly
- Class 1 fire retardant
Slight colour and surface differences may occur due to slight differences in the raw materials and surface treatment. Decking products will fade slightly by approximately 10% over the 12 month period after installation.
Enterprise Composite Decking is ideal for:
- Commercial and Residential
- Refurbishment / Renovation Schemes
- Public Space
- Lodge and Residential homes
- Caravan parks
- Garden Office and Buildings
Important installation notes:
It is advisable to place the deck boards in the required installation site for 72 hours before you start the installation in order for the deck boards to acclimatise. The decking should not be installed in temperatures below 0ºc.
We advise that you use the original accessories and parts from Enterprise Building Products.
There must be a space of at least 25mm between the ground and the substructure. In case of insufficient ventilation any guarantee will be invalidated. There should not be direct contact between the decking structure or boards and moist surfaces (grass, soil etc.)
Variations in temperature and moisture uptake will result in expansion (about 0.3% to 0.5%) off the sufficient distance expansion between the deck boards.
A strong and compacted base, ideally concrete, is recommended.
Composite Decking is not suitable for closed and wet spaces without air ventilation and/or environment with significant difference in temperature change (e.g. a sauna room).