Oil isn’t just a precious resource, it’s a valuable resource too. That’s why it’s good to know that Carbery Bunded Heating Oil Tanks benefits from ‘tank within a tank’ construction, ensuring your oil is never safer than when stored in Carbery Bunded Heating Oil Tanks.
For further reassurance, Carbery Bunded Heating Oil Tanks are also equipped with a concealed vent point, together with lockable fill, inspection and access points… all designed to accept standard manual and electronic padlocks.
Every Carbery tank can also be supplied complete with Apollo Ultrasonic or Apollo Smart Heating Oil Monitor… allowing you to remotely monitor and identify unusual consumption patterns, without having to leave the warmth, comfort and convenience of your home or office.
Why choose a Carbery Bunded Heating Oil Tank
- Low maintenance – will never, rot, rust or corrode;
- Produced from fully recyclable materials;
- Lockable 2” Fill Point, Access Lid and Inspection Point;
- Tank Contents Dipstick supplied as standard;
- Compliant with all prevailing and expected UK, Irish, EU and OFTEC requirements;
- Produced in an ISO9001 accredited manufacturing centre of excellence;
- Inbuilt, overfill prevention capability;
- Officially licensed for the storage of heating oil by the experts at OFTEC*;
- Choice of 1” BSP Bottom Outlet or environmentally preferred Top Outlet
Tank Packs for Heating Oil Tanks