Enterprise offer a huge range of 4 inch (110mm) and 6 inch (150mm) Underground Drainage pipes and fittings as well as all ancillary items to complete any drainage project.
All drainage pipes and the majority of fittings are manufactured from un-plasticised Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC-U).
Inspection chambers, 0-90° adjustable bend, gully traps and gully grids are manufactured from polypropylene.
We also offer a wide range of 160mm Underground Drainage
Features & Benefits
- Provides an efficient means of waste water drainage and foul discharge from above ground drainage systems.
- Manufactured in PVC-U to give a strong durable product, lightweight and easy to work with and suitable for high temperatures and waste discharge.
- Fittings have an aesthetic modern look, are compact in size yet remain within the British Standard specification.
- Push-Fit joint through an innovatively designed seal and snap cap system.
- Comprehensive range of fittings to suit most installations and which integrate with all FloPlast Above and Below Ground Drainage Systems. Colours available: Terracotta.
Underground Drainage application chart