Danfoss Electric Underfloor Heating Systems are designed to provide additional comfort in the home, resulting in a more even spread of heat. This is ideal for bathroom and kitchen refurbishments.
Underfloor heating provides the most comfortable indoor climate in all rooms. The heat distributed by underfloor cables or mats is more evenly than with heating methods relying on radiators or airborne systems.
Danfoss intelligent solutions are invisible and saves space by eliminating the need for radiators, pipes and other installations. Nowadays electrical floor heating solutions with intelligent thermostats provided by Danfoss are not only comfortable but also energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
You have to consider what kind of heating method is suitable for your needs before installing floor heating.
As they are really thin and easy to install, indoor Danfoss heating mats are mostly used for renovation projects, where you can put them on existing flooring. Mats are very convenient for electrical heating system installation on large areas.
Danfoss are one of the leading manufacturing brands within the Heating sector. Their Electric heating mats are installed within the thickness of the tile adhesives resulting in no significant increase in height to the floor level.
A number of impressive benefits of Danfoss Electric Underfloor Heating are listed below:
- 3 Systems available – 100W, 150W & 200W and mats up to 12 square metres.
- High Quality mats which offer a 20-year guarantee giving you peace of mind.
- Above all, the Danfoss comprehensive warranty covers the cost of installation, the replacement product and flooring as well.
- Stylish and modern controls which possess a 5-year guarantee.
- The discreet and timeless design of the square-shaped touchscreen makes ECTemp SMART fit perfectly into any modern design interior.
- The intuitive mobile app control turns a smartphone into a remote control and enable the user to easily operate their floor heating system.
- An Installation guide is contained within the box of every mat sold.