Rainwater Harvesting Tanks are designed for both domestic and commercial applications and capacities, our range of rainwater harvesting tanks, known as vertical storage tanks or water storage tanks, provide the water storage element for Rainwater Harvesting Systems. In 40 sizes, ranging from 150 litres to 90,000 litres, our plastic water tanks allow rainwater to be stored and used at your convenience.
These tanks are one piece moulded tanks so minimal installation and assembly costs compared to traditional sectional metal tanks.
Available in black, green or natural.
Popular uses include:
- Landscape watering for parks and recreational purposes
- Horticultural and Market Garden applications
- Cost effective watering systems for groundskeepers and sporting stadia
- Toilet flushing in industrial, commercial, hospital or school environments
- Equine and agricultural establishments
- Irrigation and/or wash-down facilities
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is unavailable
- Sea water storage tanks for aquariums and sea life centres
Download the Rainwater Harvesting Tank Brochure