Rainwater is part of the never-ending water cycle. No single drop is lost or made in the continuous flow between seas, rivers, lakes and groundwater.
However, fresh water is an increasingly scarce, precious and expensive resource. Saving water is now an essential part of our drive to a sustainable society. Delivering clean tap water requires more and more effort, energy and expensive resource, so saving water is now essential in our drive towards an ecologically sustainable society.
For many everyday uses, we simply don’t need to use expensively purified drinking water, we need to use rainwater harvesting tanks. Harvested roof rainwater is not only a free resource, but is also ideal for appliances, toilet flushing and irrigation in domestic, agricultural, commercial, industrial and public sector environments.
Half of our future potable water demand can be met without any increase in effort.
Clear benefits for rainwater harvesting tanks for the environment and for us all include:
• Reduced flooding and overloading of sewers
• Prolonged appliance lifetimes • Softer water
• Ideal for irrigation
STATIC HORIZONTAL RAINWATER HARVESTING TANK
Enduramaxx horizontal static rainwater harvesting tanks are designed for low profile water storage and are manufactured for uses throughout the agricultural, commercial, domestic, horticultural, industrial and irrigation markets.
Roof rainwater is not only a free resource, but it is ideal for use in washing machines, toilet flushing and garden watering. In homes, in commerce, in public buildings and in industry. Our horizontal tanks, with their individually proven designs, are available to meet the widest possible range of uses in rainwater harvesting and management.
The range of 6 sizes from 500 Litres to 5000 Litres.
- Manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene
- Enduramaxx rain water tanks are tough and durable
- Ribbed design provides added strength and attractive appearance
- Enduramaxx rain water tanks do not rust or corrode, are impact resistant and long lasting
- Guaranteed one-piece tank construction ensures long term structural strength
- Larger outlets available upon request
Enterprise can offer a range of plastic vertical water tanks, including rainwater harvesting tanks, MDPE potable water storage tanks and slimline rainwater tanks.
With sizes ranging from 150 to 30,000 litres they are designed for uses throughout agricultural, commercial, domestic, horticultural, industrial and irrigation markets. All of the single skin tanks are rotationally moulded.
Enduramaxx potable vertical tanks are backed by a full 10 year warranty and are supplied with a byelaw 30 kit (byelaw 60 kit in Scotland).
Water Tank Features include:
• Manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene, these tanks are tough and durable
• Ribbed design provides added strength and an attractive appearance
• Our tanks do not rust or corrode and are impact resistant
• Guaranteed one-piece tank construction ensures long term structural strength
• Other sizes of outlets available upon request
• UV stabilised polyethylene
Our large vertical storage tanks come in a range of 25 sizes from 150 to 30,000 litres. All our cylindrical vertical tanks can be manufactured to potable (drinking water) and non-potable rainwater/grey water specifications.
Our MDPE potable water tanks are seamlessly rotationally moulded for strength. Above-ground water tanks are often used in process and food industries as a low maintenance, cost-effective water storage solution whether you need Rainwater Harvesting solutions or potable water storage.