Ridgicoil is coiled polyethylene structured walled cable protection system. It is a flexible ducting to eliminate the need for specialist bends and has a smooth bore to reduce friction during installation. It is available in a variety of diameters, lengths and colours meeting NJUG coding.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Complies with BS EN 61386-24: Type 450N, normal duty impact resistance
- Factory fitted polyethylene twine to assist with the installation of draw cord and cables
- Excellent impact resistance at low temperatures
- Low weight, high strength
- Optional sealing rings available*
*Please check the requirements of the utility company, who may stipulate a requirement for perforated ducting.